Non-Chemical Skincare x Web planning
New Website Planning, concept creation for non-chemical skincare product
Beyond SDGs and
ZEN style marketing
balancing your Being & Doing
Being is "the awareness of your existence"
And also it is the source of your energy for Doing
Today, business with a balance of Being and Doing is being recognized again.
We co-create a business of your company using unique marketing methods which is "Being" focused.
Being Marketing School
This is a workshop style school to create a business or your own service from Being.
The balance of Being and Doing is the key for future sustainable business. You learn our being-marketing and produce your own creative way of business.
PJ base Consulting
Consulting service for business firms with a vision of healthcare and well-being.
We also offer professional high-quality medical translation >
We listen to your company's vision and issues on a project basis, and work together to create businesses and services.
#BusinessPlanning #Product&ServicePlanning #ClarifyPersona #MarketingResearch #StrategyPlanning #NewBusinessCreation #Start-upSupport #SDGs #SustainabilityBusiness #SocialBusiness #InternationalCooperation
1 on 1
Being Management Coaching
For individuals who lead or starts-up a business.
Being x Business discussion. This 1 on 1 session will be different from conventional coaching style.
#Start-upConsultation #BeingBrainstorming #BusinessCoaching #StrategyDiscussion #Business Direction Consultation #Clarify Your Vision #StoryMaking #TargetSegment #PlanWebsites
AS A TEAM
Be Think Partner offer bilingual services with global mindset. CEO has lived in the United States and India, while working in global business settings.
We make a commitment to create values and to tackle the problem together working in the client's team as a partner/member.
Balancing your social mission
with the financial goals
Vision Based Approach
For socially-driven corporations or projects, a challenge is to balance mission and profit. Be Think Partner shares the passion and vision with our clients and develops tailored solutions for the future society.
Our wonderful clients/partners
*Published only approved cases
Fair Trade Product x Product planning
Place：Nagoya, Kyoto, Online
New Product Planning, concept creation for fair trade product
Social Product x New sales scheme
Business Concept creation, Social products sales promotions through collaborations
Baby support × New business launch support
Launch support, support to decide concept/ service/ price/ marketing
Academic × SDGs
Gave lectures at a university in Kyoto under a theme of social businesses and SDGs.
LGBT Start-up × Mentoring
Clients:MyUni Co. Ltd.
Mentoring with the team
Clients In The Past
Start-up, Large Japanese corporation, Foreign-affiliated global company, mid to small company, Individual business owner, Universities and educational institute.
Foreigners, Medical Professionals, Mothers, Fathers, Entrepreneurs, Student Entrepreneurs, Traditional craftsmen, LGBT, NGO, Non-Profit Corporations, Individual Business Owners, Temples, Monks, Athletes, and Individuals.
- Domestic and overseas business trips are OK.
- Various contracts such as one-time, short-term, long-term are possible. One example would be a monthly continuous plan (ex: service operating time 5-10 hrs).
- If necessary, we will prepare the format of the outsourcing contract in Japanese and English. Your company's format is also possible.
- It is feasible for us to prepare materials both in Japanese and English as needed. Meetings and communication in Japanese or English.
- We can adopt various working styles such as joining your team in person or online.
- Non-monetary payment may also be acceptable
(Pesticide-free crops, Chemical-free products, Empathy Currency "eumo" ≫ etc…).
- Company Name
- Be Think Partner G.K.
- Mayuko kaneda
- Foundation Year
- Started April 2019, Founded January 2023
- Kyoto City
- Service Area
- Japan and global
- Start-up consultation, Marketing, Market research, New business planning, Product and service planning, Project management, Building strategic plan, Coaching
Edu. Doshisha Business School(MBA)
Qualif. Business Coach
Part-time instructor of Kyoto
Koka Women's University
- She was touched by the speech given by Sevan Suzuki (Canadian environmental activist) at the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro. Sevan was a 12-year-old girl of the same age as her at that time but she was already seeing the world's problems and asking the world not to fight or destroy the environment.
- As she worked in an NGO in India, she realized that social missions and vision will not be achieved without business management and then entered a MBA course to study business administration.
- She studied social businesses such as social enterprises, NPO’s business, microfinance, and fair trade, and summarized them as a thesis. After MBA graduation, she worked for a product planning position at MISUMI Group Inc, and then joined a start-up and launched a new business. She also worked at OMRON Healthcare for 9 years and experienced global business as a product manager of medical equipment.
- She decided to start-up her own business and left her job. Traveled in Thailand, Vietnam and other areas to think about the vision and services of own business. Coming back to Japan, she started her own business under the theme of "Social business"
- Strategic, Input, Restorative, Deliberative, Learner
Instead of the conventional "correct answer",
we work with you to
find your own happiness that emerges from yourselves.