[For only one group a week]
Healing Holiday at prive log-cabin in a quiet forest!
Welcome to Komorebi Terrace😄
It is a quiet playground for those who had "EN"with the owner.
(EN = Japanese word translated as bond / meaningful encounter/ emotional ties / linked by fate)
★No Strangers allowed. Security Cameras in Operation★
What we want to tell you about the nature/environment
We suppose you have sewage system in your house. Your local government purifies it to a certain level and flush it into the river or the sea.
Here in Komorebi Terrace area, the sewage is returned directly to the ground as it seeps into the ground. To protect the natural environment, we have detergents, soaps, and shampoos that use as few chemical materials as possible.
Komorebi Terrace invites those friends who care about our environment. We appreciate your understanding(^^)
We recommend March to November:)
The log cabin is in the trees, so it's cooler than city in summer.
Even in a little chilly season, there's a wood-burning stove warm you up :))).
For your safety, avoid when the road freezes in the winter.
How to spend time here
Idea I:Enjoy quiet time in the forest
Idea II:Relaxing time with family, friends, and colleagues.
Idea III: A training camp or workshop in the forest to get fresh ideas in unusual different place.
The rooms are pretty spacious, so you can enjoy an open feeling.
Living dinning 16 tatami-mats-space
Loft 17 tatami-mats-space
A deck infront of the living room
A deck in the back of the cabin
Where to sleep?
You can sleep on the loft space.
Prepared futon sets are for 1 ~ 6 people.
If you bring your own sleeping bag or tent, you can set up a tent outside and sleep.👍
There is also a few hammocks.
- So nice in the morning! Breakfast outside is recommended.
- BBQ on the wood deck.
- Cooking with a wood-burning stove
- Indoor Hot Plate (Nabe) Party
- Reading bookis in a hammock → sleep immediately
- Bring your yoga mat and do yoga indoors or on the wooden deck.
- Cooking party in the kitchen
- Find an EARTHing spot and recharge your energy.
- Hammock play with children.
Onsen (hot spring) nearby
We have shower room with bath tub. Please feel fee to use towels for your bath.
For big groups we recommend Onsen(hot spring) near by:)
There is a natural hot spring directly from the source. About 15~20 minutes by car. Please stay warm♨
The photos are for illustration purposes only. They have a few outside onsentubs like these.
Refrigerator, microwave oven, 2 burner stove (IH)
There is hot water in the kitchen yeah~~!
Water-pot, pans, pots
*it can be used outside with outside-outlets.
Tableware such as chopsticks, a set of cutlery, and plates.
If you like wine, you can bring wines, we have wine-glasses.
Skillet for wood stove.
Wine is wonderful while making ajillo in the skillet with a wood stove🍷✨
Air conditioner (one in the living room and one in the loft)
Feel free to use the white slippers at the entrance.
Feel free to use the amenities in the separate washbasin. Hot water here as well!
Bathtub and shower
*We have towels you can use. Shampoo, body soap, etc. are for the global environment, so please use the provided ones.
*Please use it freely.
*For the sake of the global environment, please be sure to use the laundry detergent provided.
Lanterns can be used both to create atmosphere and as flashlights. When going out at night,we recommend to turn on the headlights.
Be sure to extinguish the candle before going to bed.
I have a set of dumbbells and a yoga mat.
Toilet (not smelly)
There is an anti-insect spray at the entrance, feel free to use it.
- Wifi (optical fiber)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Surveillance camera
BBQ facilities not yet
Dryer will be installed soon
Please read before you decide
- If you drive a car to come here, please be sure to read the access section below★
- There is a steep steps up to the entrance. Those who cannot climb physically may find it difficult to reach.
- Mobile phone signal is sometimes hard to reach in this area (please use wifi in the log house).
- It's a log house. Since you will live in nature, sometimes you need to live with insects even though we are careful cleaning;) If you find them, please take them out with the cleaning tools.
- We do not use pest control agents, but we have installed an ultrasonic device that pests dislike. If you don't like the ultrasonic sound, please unplug the devices in the living room and loft from the outlet. After your stay is over, plug it into the outlet and go home, thank you m(_ _)m
No smoking in the cabin please🚭
Tap water pumps natural-groundwater. You can drink at your own risk, but we recommend heating it just in case.
Occasionally, the entire area has a water outage, but in such a case, please think of it as a "fun attraction to overcome" and contact us;)
This area is not open to the public, so uploading to the internet or SNS is prohibited!
Access by car
- It is located in Kansai area (about 1 hour by car from Osaka Station/Kobe Station).
- Since the car navigation system will not guide you to this cabin even if you enter the address, we will inform you of the details only to those who have decided to come.
- You will drive a narrow mountain road that can barely fit a car like a Honda-FIT/ Nissan-NOTE. There are also steep slopes. It may be better to avoid if you are not confident in driving. In addition, please avoid cars with low height under the car as the bottom may rub.
- It is dangerous to come by car on days when the road is frozen or when it snows.
- There's a parking lot for 3-4 cars. The parking lot in front of the cabin is too small to park, so we will guide you to the open space near the cabin, so please park there.
No accomodation fee.
- Donation for log cabin maintainace
Your donation will be used for the seasonal cleaning of the area, paining and repair of the house, bringing water to log-cabin, hot water machine, wifi antenna, and more.
No stay : 7,000yen per a group
Staying : 10,000yen per a group